Description


New Hampshire: The Granite State. While known for its rocks and white mountains, New Hampshire's mere eighteen miles of coast supports a surprisingly vibrant surfing community - bound by their frozen stoke.

We are building a documentary to share the stories and passion of these incredible people.

August 9, 2011

Sunrise Session

I went over to the Wall this morning in hopes of getting a few shots of some longboarders riding at sunrise. I certainly didn't expect glassy waist+ waves, but it was probably for the best that I didn't bring my board. One guy was kind enough to offer to let me borrow one of his, but I had plenty of fun shooting from the beach. Here is a quick edit I put together, just playing around with a more conventional surf-video style. Please let me know what you think and if you are or know any of the surfers in this video, please comment. I would love to give you credit and get in touch so we could talk later on. Enjoy.

Surfers
Finn Dennis
Joel Feid
Casey Lockwood

7 comments:

  1. thats a pretty sick vid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ryan, I'm glad you caught a sunny part of the day. Really nice footage and edit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! Tom, it was beautiful in the morning, but I guess that didn't stick around for long. I'm hoping to be there tomorrow morning as well and possibly in the evening as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. legitizzzzzle. good mix of art and gnar. gnart?

    ReplyDelete
  5. joel field was the guy ripping on the board with the green sticker on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! We updated it on our vimeo page but forgot to do it here, thanks.

    ReplyDelete