Description
New Hampshire: The Granite State. While known for its rocks and white mountains, New Hampshire's mere eighteen miles of coast supports a surprisingly vibrant surfing community - bound by their frozen stoke.
We are building a documentary to share the stories and passion of these incredible people.
Great job.
ReplyDeleteJust thought i'd drop you guys a line. Ran into you at borders the other day. Now I can finally put a face to some of the cars I see heading down 93 from Concord with boards on the roof. It's fantastic.
Drop me a line sometime markphoban(AT)gmail.com
Thanks Mark! I'm sure we will be seeing each other driving toward the seacoast soon. I look forward to it. We will be in touch soon, thanks again.
ReplyDeleteSo inspirational, wish I could have been there. Everything is truly looking great so far, I am so pumped for you guys. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of this journey!
ReplyDeleteThe comments give this post a nice sense of community, especially Mark mentioning that he had met the group at Borders and could finally connect the people with the cars he regularly saw heading down Route 93. That small detail made the post feel more personal to me, even though the main entry itself is centered around the video. I also noticed Chris’s excitement about the journey and wishing them luck with what comes next. Somewhere around the middle of my own academic planning, Help With Edexcel Assignmentcan sometimes mean finding time to balance interests with other responsibilities. I’d be curious to know how the journey eventually turned out.
ReplyDelete